Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feature Requests - New App New Name?

I've been getting a lot of feature requests from users. Some of them have really helped change the app while others are just out of my reach at the moment.

There are still some things to sort out other than what I have already listed. I need to get the UPC search working in the UK. And for that matter, Australia as well. Kogan is releasing their Android phone on January 29th (I pre-ordered one) and I'm sure Australia will be different from the UK as well.

I've had a couple of people as me for the application to handle books. I already handle games so the name of "My Movies" is probably not a good fit anymore. I've had someone suggest, "My Media" which works for me. But what about "My Library"? I think it sounds to bookish... I could call it My Movies Stuff since Stuff-it is already taken...

Anyhow, I have some housekeeping to do in the code and then I'll finish up the 1.2.* branch. I'll probably add books and user maintainable Genre's in the 2.0 branch.

FUN STUFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment