Saturday, January 10, 2009

Databases on SD Cards

This feature is turning out to be a bit of trouble. Apparently, the default SQLite helper class does nothing for this feature; therefore, I need to build my own. Not really a big deal, but I'm struggling on how to upgrade existing databases since essentially, I'll be copying the database to the SD card and then using that.

Anyhow, we'll see where I get from here but this is going to take some serious debugging...

Also I've gotten a report from a user about a force-close on lookup. I wrapped that thing around so many exception handlers I'd probably get yelled at my a real Java developer. My suspicion is that they filled up their flash, and I'm working on trying to replicate it. I really can't get the thing to crash myself. I need an expert QA staff...

No comments:

Post a Comment