Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Collection - Release 1.3.7

I spent some time testing UK lookup and as long as the phone is localized to the UK (which it should be if it's sold in the UK), the lookups work. I was able to lookup every UK UPC someone sent me that they were having trouble with. The UK site looked up all the US movies I have as well so mayble I'll just switch, but for now, I'm obeying the Android rules of localization and it is supposed to work so I think I'll leave it for now in case the Android police try to come and arrest me later.

Changes:
  1. UK issue is on hold. The localization code works great, I'm guessing this issue will work itself out as Android gets a bigger UK presence.
  2. Removed duplicate Amazon image lookup. Lookups should be a little faster now.
  3. Sharper App icon (Thanks yet again Alexis)

Todo:
  1. Do on long click menus for items to do quick loan and delete
  2. Wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment