Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Collection - Release 1.3.0

Okay it's finally out. The changes don't number too high on this release but the effort for the changes was BIG. Here is what's new:

1. Users can now manage their categories (Create, Read, Update, Delete).
2. Types are now more granular (Movies has: DVD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, VHS, Laser Disc)
3. Application can now do CD's

I've done some code cleanup behind the scenes which should simplify work moving forward. I'm still combing through the feature requests and trying to decide what I want to do for the 1.3.* branch. Here is what I've got so far:

1. Do on long click menus for items to do quick loan and delete
2. Figure out the UK lookup issue. I've finally got some people in the UK to send me barcodes
3. Wishlist?
4. Preferences

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seem like after the update, all my Blu-ray titles are gone under the Movie tab, the create a categories works, but one game system is missing "Playstation Portable".. other than those stuff, seem to be working fine..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! But when can you fix the alphabetizing? Please, please, please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need lots of UK barcodes you are welcome to an export of my DB. All the data was collected from Amazon using my own homebrew app.

    ReplyDelete