Friday, January 23, 2009

My Collection - Release 1.3.8

I've finished the last on my big TODO list for the 1.3 branch. I've had an idea on the non US region lookup issue so I've added a TODO.

Changes:
  1. Added long-click menu to edit, delete, and loan-out a item
  2. Added long-click menu to edit and delete a loaned-out item

Todo:
  1. Add locality selection in application preferences since Cupcake isn't comming out soon. It will be local to My Collection only but I'll let the user controll which Amazon I search (UK, CA, FR, US, etc)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the quick updates, but I wish there is some way to sort your movie and video game list, like for example if you long click the Movie or Games tab, a menu will pop up with a list of what you would like to sort, like for movies "Blu-ray" "DVD", etc.

    ReplyDelete